My grandmas Jamaican twisted soursop drink full of tropical ingredients
The City of aztek tehotihuakan was pronounced and wrote himself a tutu-Hu-akan or tehuti-Hu-Akan, where we find the name of the keeper; "hu" who was at the same time another aspect of ptah, which personified, the power Inherent and authority who hides behind every word every word or sentence when they are associates, have the ability to be able to abstract ideas to a tangible reality
The akan people of Southern Ghana and côte d 'Ivoire " claim to be originating in or be exiles from the valley of hapi but also of the country of kana' Anu (Kanaan) and the anu naakhi of sumeri and that their name means "people first", even if, however, the akan also share many cultural elements, linguistic and a same script with their neighbours my-Ndé, (children of my / MU) which bear a resemblance with the same elements olmek
Akan would be a linguistic abbreviation of Ankh-Anu and a historical narrative reports that the name of one of the oldest founder of the meso-American civilization was tamu-ANK-Anu who is a variation of the word olmek; " tamo akan " or " Tamu-ANK-Anu ", which remain in agreement with the term anu meaning " first " which we now know, they are also part of one of the most ancient peoples on the earth, among them, some were already living in the country Of Kush In Country Khanitu (Nubia) and country SU-Meri (children of meri), where a colony cushite city, called the children of anu were known as the anu-naki
The Olmek-My-Nde (XI or zingh) like the anu were also a people afrikain very old and very LG, known addition Atlantic long before the time of the aztek does in the pages of history since they were the cells Black people of all the greatest and most ancient civilizations meso-American, where the so-called Mayan calendar including all the middle "new age" was talking about, had also been introduced by the olmek around-3100, which coincides to day Close, to the year of dynastic afurakan of Kampala (KMT), which at that time opened the era of great kings, including that of the king nara meri of the haute-Earth when he had conquered his rival, the scorpion king of the north already known As the great black
The Nations "Primitive" Blacks in America.
By Professor Constantin Rafinesque (1833)
" the society of geography having offered a reward for the best memoirs on the origin of blacks Asians, I therefore sent two memoirs
• A memory on these negroes Asians, where I demonstrated the affinity of their languages with African Negroes and polynesians, as well as with the Hindus and the Chinese, which makes it likely that all negroes from the southern slopes of the mountains of the Himalayas , once existed in the whole of India, South China, Japan, Persia and Saudi
• A second memory on blacks or rather the blacks found in America before Columbus, where I proved their existence and their link by the language with the blacks of Africa and of polynesia.
These memories have been rewarded by the learned society of geography, with a gold medal of 100 Francs, which has recently been communicated by mm. Warden, our former consul in Paris and jomard member of the institute.
This intelligence rewarding will be acceptable to all my friends and will provide another proof of my ability to unroll finally, the origins of all nations and tribes in America, in pursuing the path that I opened, by comparing all languages mathematically and numerically one With the other
For many, this fact that old black nations lived in America will be new, but it is an important feature of American history, as well as that of the existence of primitive white nations even more numerous and to give an idea of this subject. I'm here simply list the black tribes which I found traces of obvious and leftovers in North America and south.
1) the ancients caracols of hayti, South Dakota, represented as the nation beasts of by their historical songs
2) the califurnamis carib islands, called black caribs or guanini by others, are a Caribbean Black Branch
3) the arguahos of cutara mentioned by garcias in the west indies as very black.
4) the aroras blacks of Raleigh, or yaruras negroes, black or brown "fires" that already existed near the oronoco.
5) Chaymas of Guyana, who are brown as black as hottentots
6) the mangipas and the porcigis of nienhof, the motayas of knivet are all of Brazil,, these are black, Curly-haired brown
7) the nigritas of martyr until Darien that already existed in the tribe of choco under the name of chuanas, gaunas or chinos (Afro-Dariente) who were negroes black or red felt.
8) the manabies of popayan (in Colombia) Blackish with dashes and black hair.
9) the guabas and jaras of tagugalpa (Tegucigalpa) near the Honduras, now called zambos.
10) the enslen esteros or of the new California, negroes vaguely blackish
11) the Indians Blacks encountered by the Spaniards in Louisiana in 1543, during the invasion of Soto.
12) the negroes in the eyes of moon and the albinos, enemies of the Cherokee and also seen in Panama, and among them, the languages were at 50 % a mixture of yarura among "you gauna", at 40 % Ashanti Fanty of guinea and approximately 33 % with the languages fulah, bornu and Congo of Africa.
In Asia, there are 39 % Digital Affinity with negroes sammang and 40 % with Andaman Blacks as well as those from Australia or new Holland and all that which many other details are given at length, proven by The authorities and compared to the vocabularies, in my memory "
Rafinesque, CS (Constantine Samuel), 1783-1840. Atlantic journal and friend of knowledge